Songs you wish you could hear for the first time again

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Saw this on a couple of other forums and thought it was a pretty cool concept, so I figured why not bring it to this forum as well. Can't seem to remember or find if there is any thread like this on this forum already, so if not, here you go.

Pretty simple and straightforward, i'm sure no explanation is needed hence the title.

Some of mine:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I dunno. Some of my current favorite songs may not have had the impact on me when I first heard them as they do now. Some songs were righteous upon the first listen, other stuff needed to grow for a while.

Not sure what I'd want to hear for the first time again.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
I'd have to say, if I could pick one, it would be the Eric Clapton version of "Hoochie Coochie Man". Not a groundbreaking cover, by any means, but when I first heard it (being a Clapton fan of his work like Layla, Cocaine, Journeyman, anything by Cream at the time, rather than his blues) it really hit me and turned me into a bit of a blues junkie.

Couldn't find the studio version on YouTube. :rolleyes: But here's a decent live version.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

I think it was late `74, I was driving late through the Hill Country of east Texas on my back home to Oklahoma from a friend`s when I remembered he gave me a 8 track tape "Robin Trower / Bridge Of Sighs" , so I plugged that in and cranked it up through my Jensen 6" x 9"s...."Day of the Eagle" :wtf: I almost had to pull over.....That album is still one of my favorites to this day!

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
War Pigs - Black Sabbath

All the ''In the fields the bodies burning'', ''Day of judgement, God is calling'' ''Satan laughing spreads his wings'' stuff blew my friggin' mind...

I just sat there.....like....wow.

The song still blows my mind today...

''Oh Lord yeah!''

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score

I could go on for ages, I can't wait until I have a kid I can pump all these tunes into. :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.