Best Songs to Drive to?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Pretty much ANYTHING by Bob Seger. If Bob doesn't write and sing songs that are the epitome of "driving songs", I don't know who does.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Shoot 'Em Down (Twisted Sister)
Tie Your Mother Down (Queen)
Another Piece Of Meat (Scorpions)
Get Used To It (Slaughter)
Lay Down The Law (Gotthard)

and much more of the hard rockin' songs!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Pretty much ANYTHING by Bob Seger. If Bob doesn't write and sing songs that are the epitome of "driving songs", I don't know who does.

Hollywood Nights makes me wish I had a convertible so I could sit up high and let the wind flow through my hair. That's a good driving song. :grinthumb

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
What a great thread! I have an 8 hour road trip ahead of me in a month or less, and we usually listen to books on tape. Which is good...but some of these ideas will really help!

Alas, I don't know that I have any of my own, (ideas that is) but I'll think on it.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
1."Hocus Pocus" Focus 2."Top of the World" Cheap Trick 3."Elected" Alice Cooper 4."Chest Fever" the Band 5."Drive My Car" the Beatles 6."Rocks Off" the Rolling Stones 7."You Drive Me Wild" the Runaways 8."Traveling Band" CCR 9."Nobody's Fault but Mine" Led Zeppelin 10. "You Better Run" Pat Benetar

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Great ideas :grinthumb, keep them coming. I already sketched my list. When I will complete the compilation cd (mp3s) I will post it here.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online