Which 2000s bands/musicians will be considered legends in 20 years?

Zombeels

Reaction score
I actually think Blitzen Trapper may be a sleeper. Depends on their next few releases.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Oh my, I haven't check this tread since I made my fatal post.
Obviously I haven't said enough information because I didn't calculated I'd be attacked. Well I'm Last.fm user and I saw Radiohead got up pretty high on charts so I CHECKED THEM to see what's the fuss about them. I didn't like them, and like I said I don't dig indie rock and it's not my type of music. There's much more artist I value more than Radiohead and they should get more recognition, but sorry I touched your Radiohead teritory D:. Their music videos are pretty cool, especially that video where people are laying on the street, but I just don't like them and that's all. You wouldn't probably like some bands I listen, and it's okay with me. Why do you seem so upset about my opinion? It's not like Radiohead would stop playing because I said so. And Lord Grendel, thanks for tolerancy. It's nice to see some open mind people :)

This turned to Radiohead topic because of my post. I'm sorry because I made such misunderstanding between of you guys.

But let's move on.
These guys are some kind of "legendary" even now, because their geniously-eccentric frontman is some kind of guy. Check them out. BJM

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It's alright DZ, whenever Radiohead is mentioned this is usually what happens...:D And you are more than entitled to your opinion. TL gets a little passionate about things at times, but everything is calm now.

Fever

Reaction score
Kenny Wayne Shepherd is a late 1990s artist but I was hoping he would be making more music and eventually become someone that people would talk about in future years.But right now I don't know.He is still young so there is still a shot.I just saw him on the Experience Hendrix tour and he was great.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Magic is a HUGE fan of Kenny Wayne Sheperd's Fever...she loves blues/rock guitarists so I'm sure she'll agree with you. I think we can allow some wiggle room for bands in the mid-late 90's to 2000's, that only seems fair and puts some good ones in the mix.

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score
sorry Dzedaj, from the way you worded your post you made it sound like you've never given Radiohead a chance and had already wrote them off. but if you checked out a few songs then i've got no problem. it's all subjective :cheers:

Fever

Reaction score
^^Magic is a HUGE fan of Kenny Wayne Sheperd's Fever...she loves blues/rock guitarists so I'm sure she'll agree with you. I think we can allow some wiggle room for bands in the mid-late 90's to 2000's, that only seems fair and puts some good ones in the mix.

The Experience Hendrix show was great with Kenny Wayne,Jonny Lang,Eric Johnson,Living Colour,Brad Whitford and Joe Satriani.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
The Experience Hendrix show was great with Kenny Wayne,Jonny Lang,Eric Johnson,Living Colour,Brad Whitford and Joe Satriani.
I wanted to see that when they came through here a few weeks ago. I'd assume that would have been a hell of a show.

F

FoxyPage

Mike Patton better damn well be a legend. Hell, he is already a legend in my eyes. Not too many people can be in like 10 bands at once and all be fairly successful.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online