Songs/Bands/Singers The World Tries to Make You Ashamed That You Like

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Songs/Bands/Singers You're Ashamed That You Like

I am not ashamed of any of my music, except maybe the Teletubbies greatest hits :heheh:

I do have an extensive collection of guilty pleasures, though.

Spice Girls
Backstreet Boys
O-Town
Colbie Callait
Kid Rock
Nelly
Usher
3OH!3
Britany Spears
Madonna
Justin Timberlake
and a ton of old Disco stuff..
NOTHING wrong with Kid Rock or Disco. the rest of that list ? ... hmm... dare I say it?

You should be ashamed!

:heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Songs/Bands/Singers You're Ashamed That You Like

NOTHING wrong with Kid Rock or Disco. the rest of that list ? ... hmm... dare I say it?

You should be ashamed!

:heheh:
Ya I like Kid Rock.. He kicks ass on some of his stuff. He may rap.. But he rocks out as well..:grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I've got everything he's ever released. His earliest stuff (and the albums that most people don't know anything about) were definitely rap. Heavy influence by the likes of Grandmaster Flash and company, Run-DMC, etc in the music. His "debut" album, the one that made him famous is Devil Without A Cause still has a lot of rap in it, but he's definitely showing his rock roots in that one, same with History of Rock. After that, from Cocky to Rock n Roll Jesus, he's definitely turned into more of a rocker and left the rap in his past. That's fine with me. The guy is really talented and I dig just about everything I've heard from him.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Can't say I'm a fan of his Lynch...but I am glad to see he is just playing rock 'n roll now and left the "crap" behind...:heheh:

Alocer

Music Fiend
Reaction score
Oh man LG, S&S and Feldster...Great stuff...I feel like I should admit something equally embarrassing.....:lmao:

I think fact that I own a Raggedy Ann and Andy record is pretty sad(Alocer/Photo Albums/Record Collection)....
picture.php

Hope that takes some heat off of other people...:p

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That looks great Alocer...I didn't even know Raggedy Ann & Andy Had a music career...:heheh: