Katy Perry (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
It's not his music, it's his personality. He's a racist jerk with a reputation as a huge womanizer, and yet he keeps dating people like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift... And as a diehard Taylor Swift fanatic, once you cross Taylor I'll never respect you again

On, I'm sure Taylor will write a song about the relationship sooner or later. :heheh:

MjAxMi0zNjQwM2JhYjRkZjhiYTZk.png

:tongue:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I looked it up.

He went from:

Jennifer Love Hewett

to Jessica Simpson

to Minka Kelly

to Jennifer Aniston

to Taylor Swift:

Boy, life is tough, isn't it?

This list alone makes me not like the guy.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
On, I'm sure Taylor will write a song about the relationship sooner or later. :heheh:

MjAxMi0zNjQwM2JhYjRkZjhiYTZk.png

:tongue:

She already did. lol! :woot: I'm just wondering if Katy will someday...

To be fair though, Taylor gets flack for her break up songs but she writes more love songs than break up songs. So, sad and creepy as it is in Mayer's case, for every old BF who gets a diss song they probably have two love songs about them on that same record. :flirt

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
So, um... it's been three years since Katy has released a proper album, and no release date in sight for whatever's coming next. What the heck is taking so long??? You'd think that after how huge Teenage Dream was, they'd want to take advantage of that moment! I'm worried this will hurt her career. I mean, I'm sure whatever she does next will be huge, but will it be as huge as it could have been? They're smart to wait a little while so people don't just get overwhelmed, but 3 years is pushing it!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibly to blame this no-talent hack for Katy's lack of anything new in the past 3 years:

220px-Russell_Brand_Arthur_Premier.jpg

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I was a bit reticent to open this thread. I thought there might be a photo of Elton John's butt.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
katy_perry300.jpg

Katy Perry Official WebsiteAdd to that being smoking hot and you have Katy Perry, someone I used to loathe but have come to appreciate for her catchy tunes and hawtness. She actually has a nice set of pipes too!
I like her music and her looks too. Even if people claim to dislike her music there's probably still a good chance that they like how she looks. There's also people (including girls...lol) that might not like how she looks or even be jealous of her, yet enjoy her music. Either way that's just fine by me. Those people aren't keeping me away from her as I dig both her music and her looks. I like a little red, purple, green and blue hair on a hot girl too!:flirtI'm excited for her future works in both photos and music.

Last edited:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I looked it up.

He went from:

Jennifer Love Hewett

to Jessica Simpson

to Minka Kelly

to Jennifer Aniston

to Taylor Swift:

Boy, life is tough, isn't it?

This list alone makes me not like the guy.
Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jessica Simpson are hot, yet I don't much care for (or even knew of) most of the others. I guess Taylor's alright when it comes to looks (and I even own one of her albums), but I hold the looks of Jessica Simpson (whom I also own an album by) and most assuredly Jennifer Love Hewitt a whole hell of a lot higher than her. Anyways, I guess that's just the way things gotta be from one confused celebrity to another.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Katy Perry's Part of Me movie has become available on Netflix streaming, I look forward to finally seeing it!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online