Katy Perry (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I read somewhere she wants to get out of the 'pop' scene and move on to something else AAG...:dunno:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I don't need to buy the new album as my younger son is a total KP obsessive and he will beat me to it, so I'll just steal his copy :uh:....he's 12 and I'm 47, so I reckon that gives some idea of the age range of appeal for Katy.

I really like Katy's stuff, always have, I think 'Roar' is tremendous and one of the best pop singles of the past year or so...and it comes with about the most kitsch video I think I've ever seen...you have to be impressed how her hair, lipstick, and mascara all remain so impeccable living out in the jungle, though Raquel Welch managed the same thing for an entire 2 hour movie in 'One Million Years B.C'..... so it's like Paris Fashion Week meets I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, and I'm afraid the cute little monkey guy has more acting talent than Katy does...though the funniest bit is where she decides to give the elephant a pedicure....

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I think the smartest thing Katy has done recently was get rid of that idiot of a husband of her's.:D

I have watched/listened to Russell Brand and I STILL don't find him that funny.

Back to Katy's music, I would like to see her move to a harder rock sound and get away from the pop side of the business even though she's made a lot of money in that field.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Katy's first tour was actually Warped Tour. So I'm not surprised.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online