KISS Against Thin Lizzy

• Time To Leave And Get Another Quart..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'm Going There.. KISS The most hated band in the whole forum mentality.. For Years!!! Against The Mighty Thin Lizzy.. :spit:

KISS ~ Cold Gin

Thin Lizzy..Jailbreak

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You know what….i am voting for Cold Gin. It really is a good song. You don’t see it on their “best of” lists, either.

I know Jailbreak will blow it out of the water, but I will vote for KiSS even though I don’t like ‘em that much.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
You know what….i am voting for Cold Gin. It really is a good song. You don’t see it on their “best of” lists, either.

I know Jailbreak will blow it out of the water, but I will vote for KiSS even though I don’t like ‘em that much.
Come get your cake..
2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F141O4EQALUh7MI%2Fgiphy.gif

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I would seriously vote for Cold Gin over the Thin Lizzy choice.. Lizzy had some great songs.. AND Phil Lynott and his extremely talented members could win in another song battle..

But were talkin .. A KISS hit that shakes the tree of cool songs by guys who never wandered off their rock and roll image..

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I know very well that Thin Lizzy is a very respected and influential band, but for me personally, there was always something easily missing in their music - maybe melodism, or maybe heaviness of sound, I don’t know. Of all their works, I like a maximum of 15 songs - and I like more than a hundred tracks by Kiss. And here Cold Gin gets my vote.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I know very well that Thin Lizzy is a very respected and influential band, but for me personally, there was always something easily missing in their music - maybe melodism, or maybe heaviness of sound, I don’t know. Of all their works, I like a maximum of 15 songs
@Hydrazoic Acid This is how I feel as well. So I went searching for their record label and their up there with a few great labels, then I wondered if it was a engineers lack of proper Umph!! But it also might be the old Bass players are supposed to be in the back of the group and not sound louder than the front lead guitarist.

Either way.. I think nowdays with songs being "Remastered" Maybe eventually some of their songs will be a bit more heavier..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online