Katy Perry (Official Thread)

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
WHAT? She's seeing John Mayer???

I just lost allllll respect for Katy Perry!!

Okay, okay. I'm kidding. He dated Taylor Swift, too. I just wish someone would violently castrate that asshole so he would stop dating my favorite artists!! What the HELL is wrong with people that they keep going out with him?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Because he's a younger version of Johnny Depp? I don't know. :heheh:

I wish she'd get the show on the road with a new album though.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
He's a great blues guitarist I know that much, maybe he gives lessons at a discounted rate to attractive female celebrities?... who knows what they see in him, there's no explaining how the female mind works in matters of love, Julia Roberts once married one of the 3 most ugly men in America when she had a pool of about 100 million other guys to choose from.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You don't have to be a Katy Perry fan to be touched by this! Whatever music you like or don't like is inspiring to someone. If it's not to you then it is for the youth that should enjoy something that's brighter and carefree and for that adult who hasn't become cynical yet and refuses too. I'm not a huuuuge Katy Perry fan but I do enjoy certain songs by her. Regardless it was very good of her to do this and this girl will never forget this moment! :)

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Aw that is so sweet. :3

You know, it's strange but I actually have friends, who AREN'T Katie fans, who told me they left the theater crying after seeing the Katy Perry movie. I haven't even seen the movie because I heard it wasn't that good, but apparently it was really inspirational!

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
My kids, (well, my daughter mostly)were all over Katy from the jump.

I'm not a huge fan, but she has rubbed off on me some, I guess. I find myself humming along.

I think what I like is the fact that she's not afraid to act like a clown, making goofy faces and whatnot.

Her tongue in cheek approach to herself is pretty cool, considering all the 'take me seriously, I'm deep and I'm an artist' performers out there.

TB_

Reaction score
WHAT? She's seeing John Mayer???

I just lost allllll respect for Katy Perry!!

Okay, okay. I'm kidding. He dated Taylor Swift, too. I just wish someone would violently castrate that asshole so he would stop dating my favorite artists!! What the HELL is wrong with people that they keep going out with him?

What's bad about him? I really don't know much about the guy. Only heard the "who says" song.

Jantine

Reaction score
Aw that is so sweet. :3

You know, it's strange but I actually have friends, who AREN'T Katie fans, who told me they left the theater crying after seeing the Katy Perry movie. I haven't even seen the movie because I heard it wasn't that good, but apparently it was really inspirational!

Contradicted yourself didn't you.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
What's bad about him? I really don't know much about the guy. Only heard the "who says" song.

It's not his music, it's his personality. He's a racist jerk with a reputation as a huge womanizer, and yet he keeps dating people like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift... And as a diehard Taylor Swift fanatic, once you cross Taylor I'll never respect you again, haha. ;)

Contradicted yourself didn't you.

Hehe diff timeframe, Jantine. When it came out all the reviews I heard were lukewarm at best, so I skipped it. Wasn't until months later, when it came out on DVD, that my friends told me those stories of it being so moving. I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it someday. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online