Gynger Lynn Mini-Documentary/Trailer

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Yeah....that was top notch. Who ever edited that and put it together really did a great job, MP. Very professional. I thought I was watching VH1: Gynger Lynn: Behind The Music. Very impressive.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Dude, I often forget that you are a rock star because from talking to you on a regular basis you are so mild mannered, down to earth and genuine as a person that you just seem like the bud I could have a beer with. I have to keep seeing stuff like this to be like "Shit dude! This guy ****ing rocks!" :grinthumb I see guys come online who learn a couple chords, meet a famous band or just do some shit that swells their heads beyond what they deserve and you blow them away by being this talented and leaving it for us to brag about rather than yourself! I hope you continue to keep rockin' because you are one of the rare ones who deserve the success! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh man Thanks Soot!! Well the company I keep here makes it easier to be mild mannered....everyone here is the best!! :cheers2

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
"Shit dude! This guy ****ing rocks!" :grinthumb
Indeed he does!

MP ~IS~ a ****ing rockstar, I don't care what anyone says. one hell of a voice!!!! He surprised the hell out of me the other day with some Cold Sweat info that I never knew about him. One hell of a talent, no doubt about it. :bow:

Looking forward to the official release of this Gynger Lynn DVD! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks again Lynch...and never say never Feldster....we'll see...I would love to come there and ring you up!! :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
You gotta hit MN first!

and to be 100% truthful, I would LOVE to work out some sort of roadtrip and see you guys on your home turf if there's enough advance warning to a gig. Whether it be Gynger or Catalano. I'd LOVE to see and hear that. If that ever happens, first beer or three is on me!

:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online