Gynger Lynn Mini-Documentary/Trailer

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Here is the trailer for our Gynger Lynn documentary which closes with our new single "Just A Thang"...I hope everyone likes...:cheers2

gl%20black.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
MP: :bow: headbanger.gif

That's really cool. I don't know what else to say. Props to you guys and I bet it was fun putting this thing together. Just a Thang at the end? :D Love it.

Is this going to be an official dvd-type release at some point?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Awesome MP.. That was a great trailer.. I really liked the part where they spot lighted Will do a little shredding.. He's dam good.. But all you guys are excellent musicians..
Once again.. Man I wish I could have caught your Cal show.. But I'm looking forward to what's next for you guys.. Hope it's big!!!
:oy:
you_rock.gif

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Awesome MP.. That was a great trailer.. I really liked the part where they spot lighted Will do a little shredding.. He's dam good.. But all you guys are excellent musicians..
I was going to say something about Will soloing in one part of that vid. Pretty cool. But... i didn't want to do too much buttkissing for fear that MP's head would swell and then he wouldn't be able to keep those glasses on top of his head when he's up on stage.

:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.