Anyone else...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't see the VBulletin tag anywhere on that page...maybe they switched to a PHP or different kind of format.:dunno:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I think that is actually a vBulletin forum, there's a music forum that looks just like that one. I believe it is version 4.0.5. Personally, i'm not entirely fascinated by it, it could be done a lot better than it is.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I think that is actually a vBulletin forum, there's a music forum that looks just like that one. I believe it is version 4.0.5. Personally, i'm not entirely fascinated by it, it could be done a lot better than it is.

It looks familiar but I am used to seeing a VB tag at the bottom of the page, just like ours does.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
It looks familiar but I am used to seeing a VB tag at the bottom of the page, just like ours does.

That's sort of why it's a bit confusing to me as well. I would assume that there are legalities against taking the vBulletin link off of a vBulletin forum or the "powered by vBulletin" thing. Though, it could also just be the same basic layout as well and not be a vBulletin forum.

Mr. T

Reaction score
It IS vb. Not sure about the legalities but you will notice the vb logo in the addy bar when you open that site...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I didn't think to look there TUNEZ, I'll take your word for it.

Rocker440

Reaction score
I have the page freeze problem a few times. It mostly happens to me when I'm trying to submit new YT polls. :confused: Usually when that does happen I refresh the page (either using the refresh feature of the browser or pressing the F5 button on the keyboard) and it seems to work pretty well. Also, I try keeping the browser cache empty before signing on, too.

:cheers:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Personally, I think it's a good idea to write big posts in Microsoft Word or NotePad or something first, and copy and pasting across, so that when freezes occur, the most you'll lose is the formatting or YouTube vids and pictures.

:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is a good habit Feldy, and even when I am writing a reply in here, I will copy it in case I have to log out to reset the page, only for the "long winded" ones though.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online