Movie Songs ..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well.. If your watching movies and you hear that one song that you just have to search it to find the artist and song..
What songs just drove you crazy that you have never heard before, and finally found them after looking for what seems decades..
No props to google and all those who uploaded songs on You Tube, but thank you for finally giving me, that song I always wondered who sang it and it is original..

Post songs from movies you found out after hearing it in a series or movie..
I was watching a series.. About the end of the earth.. It got so strange and went into different directions.. Past to future.. But the one thing that stuck out was a song I have never heard before, and from a artist I knew..

Ottis Redding

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Verve Pipe Did Colorful off the Rock Star Soundtrack.. So many artist were apart of the movie soundtrack but you had to dig deep , who actually sang the songs..

Steel Dragon didn't do this song..

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't that close to the end of the movie when he left the band and was singing with a little
band at a bar and his girlfriend walked in after she seen his name on a poster.

I love that movie!

Better add I'm talking about the song Colorful.

Last edited:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Wasn't that close to the end of the movie when he left the band and was singing with a little
band at a bar and his girlfriend walked in after she seen his name on a poster.

Better add I'm talking about the song Colorful.
Yes.. Colorful.. :cool:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I went to a drive in when I was a teen in my 56 chevy and was used to Black Sabbath, and Steppenwolf and soft rock.. But after the movie I was hooked on Doo-Wop

Spent years trying to figure out who did this song..
Worked with a crew of guys who were Chicano's from Sacramento Calif.. And I had a tape who had this song on it, and they loved to hear it..
I thought it was a mexican group who did the song.. I never knew it was a bunch on white guys..
Back then it wasn't all about who sang the song, but who was the best at making songs..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
When I watched the Movie Daredevil.. I heard this song and never knew it was Evanescence My Immortal..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Lung rumbler from the 1968 cult movie Pysch Out.... Jack Nicholson plugged in? (maybe.)
Boenzee Cryque - Ashbury Wednesday.
o_O Trippy Video Nai.. And sure does sound like a reverse version of Foxy Lady..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.