Movie Songs ..

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Another one that took me an earth and it's dog to find....
'Musica Poetica' by Carl Orff and Gunild Keetman is a children's suite... brilliant that Terence Malick used it in such violent circumstances... from the cult classic Badlands (stars one of my all timers - Warren Oates)

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
If you ever seen the movie "Rocker' I searched for this song for awhile.. It had a interesting vibe to it..

Kinky~ I Say Hey

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
In the part II movie Ice Cube did called Are We Done Yet, Had to find this song.
M People~ Movin On Up

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
During the 80's a CGI movie came out before it's time with a character called Max Headroom..
Art Of Noise~ Max Headroom

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
One of my all time fave films... Cinematography is superb... small town, lost lives and dust,wind.... all with anger and sex!
The music was and should be 'background'... I only knew I'm Movin' On at this stage.... I sat patiently until the credits rolled to find Hank Snow... From The Last Picture Show.
.... A Fool Such As I.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Another one that took me an earth and it's dog to find....
'Musica Poetica' by Carl Orff and Gunild Keetman is a children's suite... brilliant that Terence Malick used it in such violent circumstances... from the cult classic Badlands (stars one of my all timers - Warren Oates)
WOW!! Never seen that movie but Dam.. I know those faces.. A very young Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek.. And kissing under the bleachers.. Boy.. does that ring a bell..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
One of my all time fave films... Cinematography is superb... small town, lost lives and dust,wind.... all with anger and sex!
The music was and should be 'background'... I only knew I'm Movin' On at this stage.... I sat patiently until the credits rolled to find Hank Snow... From The Last Picture Show.
.... A Fool Such As I.
This one had me going back to my teen years when my Dad from a small town in Tenn. had a thing for filling the house up with all these strangely old time songs that made me run to my bedroom and put on some Black Sabbath..:whistle:

Delilah

Reaction score
"Can't Get Next To You" By The Temptations...This song is on the "Hope Floats" Movie Soundtrack, love this song!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online