Anyone else...

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Anyone else have pages freeze up...

or when you try to post (submit) - nothing happens?

Then, you close out of the site and you try to reenter - the page ''times out'' and says could not connect to website...

BTW, my computer is running fine, this is the only website or web page, I'm having trouble with.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've noticed it once in a while...I don't get the time out message I just log out and back in and that seems to sort it out.

I'll mention it to Shaggy.

Mr. T

Reaction score
This also happens to me quite a bit. Seems like it's been worse the last week or so especially.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah, when the owner updated our VBulletin we've never quite been the same. And it is annoying I agree.

I have let him know, hopefully he can use his superpowers and fix it.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Hopefully the owner won't do what they did on my baseball board. They updated to a new version and it changed the look and operation drastically. It took me months to get used to it and everybody was complaining. We lost a few long time members because of it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That must have been more than an update, if the board changed how it looked then he probably installed a new skin as well. That has to be done really carefully, if you don't get it exactly right then you have nothing but glitches for a long time.

I am no expert but our little delay is because of an "Apache" glitch....this stuff is twitchy at the best of times. We do have a regular back up cycle set to run early in the morning, but that is not what's causing our freeze during the daytime.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Hopefully the owner won't do what they did on my baseball board. They updated to a new version and it changed the look and operation drastically. It took me months to get used to it and everybody was complaining. We lost a few long time members because of it.

Was it a vBulletin site by chance?

Usually if vBulletin sites are updated, they're not incredibly difficult to get used to in terms of figuring them out. Some links could change, but it would most likely be the look of the site that would change. Color/layout etc.

vBulletin is pretty easy to get used to even if there are updates done to the board.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online