You can only have One...your i-pod or cell phone?

Your i-pod or cell phone?

• Total voters

Death on Credit

Reaction score
I voted for the "Cave" option, because I'd be fine without either.

But, realistically, I need my cell phone to get ahold of and be reached by potential employers. My iPod, on the other hand, just went up on Craigslist.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I kind of used to like the days before mobile phones were ubiquitous - I like being inaccesible to people at times and it's pretty much impossible these days, although I sometimes leave my mobile at home when I go out to get round that :D I hate talking on phones so ring people as little as I can get away with, so my mobile gets very little use in that respect (plus I always use the landline if I'm home), but I do send a fair few texts and love the fact if I'm bored I can play the games on there, or if I need a calculator or camera or alarm etc etc, there they are on my phone. I vote phone :)

snowblue

Reaction score
I live fine without either. I use a mobile at work but I leave it there when I go home. I can go weeks without getting calls or phoning anyone at home!

I had an i-pod when they first came out and used for for a few months.....I've no idea where it is now.

Darkhymn

Reaction score
Eight or nine years ago, I would have voted iPod. Today... As most modern cell phones are also fully functioning mp3 players... yeah... no contest. Cell phone.

Kink Floyd

Reaction score
I think Cell phone on the virtue that it is more versatile. I don't currently own either though...

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Don't own an I-Pod and never will. Even if I did, it ain't gonna help me one iota if I get a flat tire in the middle of a ghost town with no payphone or houses nearby.

So I voted cellphone.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online