You can only have One...your i-pod or cell phone?

Your i-pod or cell phone?

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Seeing we live in the digital age now, thought I would ask our younger members which they consider more essential their i-pods or their cell phones.

For discussion sake you can only have one, so what's it gonna be?

The i-pod.

4ryg53.jpg

Or your cell phone?

2itt2xs.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Don't forget to vote 70's Guy, the poll is now added.:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I voted Cell Phone.........I have a blackberry and it also works as an MP3 player :D

:moon:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll take the cell phone, it is more versatile.

Reaction score
Cell phone is pretty much a necessity.. I go back and forth between preferring texting and calling(mostly to make plans, but I do have an occasional conversation on the phone.. I prefer facebook anyways:D).. My ipod is my alarm clock.. I rarely listen to them any more.. that's what I have records for:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
My I-Pod!!!! There are so many ways to just talk to people nowadays and I was able to communicate before one so I think I could ditch it in a heartbeat. My I-Pod classic can hold my whole music collection and whenever I hear music coming from those phone speakers I think what is that crap sound. I can barely tell what the song is. I only care about the music. I think it's retarted to watch a movie on a screen that's a couple inches. All those extra accessories are lame and I never get random unexplainable charges for using my I-pod! :D

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
I'd keep my cell-phone. I-pods can't help you call 911, triple A or get in touch with people. Besides, I don't trust compression of any kind. :D You get to appreciate your fab stereo system that you kept in lieu of the hi def widescreen tv from the OTHER poll.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.