You can only have One...your i-pod or cell phone?

Your i-pod or cell phone?

• Total voters

Mr. T

Reaction score
Been watching this thread since it started and been silent for a reason... I think we live in an insane world these days. I have nor need either. I watch ppl walk down the street with their heads down and their fingers gripping their lives, walking into shit and suing others for their their own stupidity when they do.

If you wanna talk to me call me at home... if i wanna hear music it's in my car and my home and I can live without till i get back to either. Movies? def only on my 60"

Guess I'm a dinosaur... so be it...

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% LG! I don't even like watching movies on a portable DVD player of the biggest screen variety. To me it makes a whole Hell of a lot more sense to have music be portable than any visual medium of entertainment! :bonk:

My thoughts exactly Sooty.:cheers:

Been watching this thread since it started and been silent for a reason... I think we live in an insane world these days. I have nor need either. I watch ppl walk down the street with their heads down and their fingers gripping their lives, walking into shit and suing others for their their own stupidity when they do.

If you wanna talk to me call me at home... if i wanna hear music it's in my car and my home and I can live without till i get back to either. Movies? def only on my 60"

Guess I'm a dinosaur... so be it...

You and me both TUNEZ, we are fortunate that we grew up without all these cool devices and enjoyed ourselves just fine, and were more self reliant as well I might add.

You also are right about people that are so connected to their devices that they are walking around like zombies ignorant of everything in the real world around them. I see it all the time when kids are walking down the streets these days, glued to their cell phones texting like mad, or blasting their music constantly all the while real live people are all around them....but not even aware of each other.

Dinosaurs...I've called myself that numerous times in the forum and I am proud to be one.:D

JuddBonus

Reaction score
iPod... seriously... music means more to me than a great number of "humans" that I had the complete misfortune to run across.. That way if they ever start another one of those mindless conversations, I can just cut them off by putting on my headphones.. simple.. doesnt ever happen, but Im ready for them. BUT I dont carry it around me all the time, traveling in my truck (who listens to the radio), walking my dog, or outside in the yard working.. that the only time I have them on.

Being "dead in the water" and having a cellphone is plus, but then again I have one of those old Motorola Suitcase cell phones stuck in the back of the truck, if I need assistance (I was in my town standing next to one of the deputy sheriffs and told him that I was going to test 911 and he relays it to the base), and it works perfectly THEN ill use it. They can still track the single if they really want to without having GPS. BUT it doesn't make a bit of difference if you DONT have a single... no matter if out in the middle of nowhere.. your still "Dead in the water".

And why in the hell should I pay for a service, 80$ a month (dont care its waste of money no matter how "cheap" it might be...period) + thatll hardly be used..? I DONT call anybody, I DONT text, I DONT "need a app for that". and I especiialy DONT want something tracking me around where ever I go 24 hours a day... if that was the cae wouldnt it be far easier to put a moose collar around my neck to track me that way if they really felt the need to..?

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online