What was Lennon thinking?

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Count me in that group as well :grinthumb

Nothing wrong with a simple feel good song :cheers2
:cheers2

I don't think theres ANYTHING wrong with love or songs about it..there's plenty of songs about evil..and hate too..I don't care to listen to that much ..But then again I'm a lover not a fighter :flirt

As for the question:

John was thinking..I'm going to see how far I can push the limits ...
thats what he did his entire life..he pushed his limits..it was who he was ..I don't care for everything he did ..but I respect him for trying to think outside the box...I expect nothing else from him

his solo era has some awesome things..and some crap..
BUT, so does Paulie ..Ringo..and George..sometimes they were spot on..sometimes not...

I like Johns mind..he was brilliant and he tried reach beyond what people were conditioned to..he sometimes failed to get there I admit..and Yoko isn't my favorite person in the world but I'll take her over Heather Mills arse ANYDAY !

Paul was /is more into the popular sides of music..nobody writes a lovelier love song like The Macca..but he wasn't much for self reflection or insight to things..he did a few things but they always sounded cutesy to me..

I think both Lennon and McCartney were experts in thier particular genre /style of music but they were humans and sometimes it was just horse crap :heheh:

Nobody is SPOT on every album they do ...

donniewn

Reaction score
john was into shaking things up.always was.he had a rebel side that made him great.as for yoko well she was wild and crazy too.that's why he liked her.and she had enormous talent.listen to season of glass if you don't believe me.great album.better than most of john albums.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online