Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Oh I love running into people I can't stomach when I am in a bad mood. Went out to eat with two friends and they ran into a friend of theirs. He was with his girlfriend and he said something that just set me off. I have been in a bad mood today because I thought about all the bs that has happened between me and someone. Well he asked us what we were doing tonight. They said we don't know. Said we might go out, but Sean might have some plans to hang with his friend Brittany. So he said oh youre gonna hang out with your ex? I said yea probably. He said oh that's kinda stupid don't you think? Guess youre just a pussy and let bitches walk all over you. I said yea as opposed to staying with the tandem town bike who lets 2-3 people on at a time? He then said don't talk about my girlfriend like that or I'll kick the ****ing shit out of you in front of everyone. I just laughed and said okay when ever you want to you can. I said youre not gonna scare me enough to not call your girl exactly what she is, a walking petri dish. He said **** yourself and called my friends a bunch of faggots for hanging out with a ********** like me. Just to piss him off said it's still better than being with a girl that's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

I was waiting to hear shit from my friends, but they laughed and told me I'm such an asshole and that they were happy he's mad so he didn't find out where they were going since they can't stand him.

This is why I hate people. Talk shit for no reason and act like a hard ass. Also hate how people use others and are hypocrites.

Now I am enjoying my time home by myself listening to music and ****ing around online catching up to some people I can't hang with since they live all over the damn USA now.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pink-Floyd-Animals.jpg
This one, my favourite album after WYWH.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg

Jen you got me in the mood for some Floyd lol

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
31359.jpg

Slab of brilliant death metal from Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online