Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I also get a kick out of the technological hipsters who make one feel like a social pariah for not buying the newest Apple gadget the very same day it comes out. They'll be selling their old models day before and waiting at midnight for the new one. Being an economical gal myself I see no need for that. I'll keep my iPad 2 as it's perfect for web browsing and games but for the most part I have a perfectly fine laptop that I post from when I'm not at work, and the same one for 2 years at that with hardly any issues. Wouldn't ever buy a Mac though. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Feeling exhausted, and in a mellow mood so it's some classic Baroque period music, Handel's "Water Music". This album always makes me drift away not out of boredom it's just so exquisitely relaxing.:mn:

Handel-Water-Music-526037.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

^^I am glad you feel that way Jen, the machine I'm typing this on is over 5+ years old now,,,it's slowing down a bit but has served me very well.

I've got stereo equipment I bought in 1979 that still sounds as good as when I purchased it...quality does last when it comes to some things.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Not right now but earlier today I indulged in a Real chocolate milkshake...don't drink them very often so that makes it even more enjoyable.

121625310382bx3i.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

^^^ Looks great LG. I forgot that Mickey D's has their "Shamrock shakes"... better go grab one soon before they discontinue them until next year. I'm a sucker for anything mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online