The Things We Do For Love vs. Calling Occupants(Of Interplanetary Craft)

Your favourite.

• The Things We Do For Love

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Calling Occupants(Of Interplanetary Craft)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah they were popular for a while up here, they get an advantage being Canadian and radio stations would play their albums on a regular basis. But they are a good little band, the thing that torpedoed them were the rumors that the Beatles were somehow involved with the band, and some people thought Klaatu were trying to cash in on that,,,which was never the case. Simply a slight similarity between the sound of Klaatu and the Beatles.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Their record company played along with it at first, figuring it would help get Klaatu some extra publicity, but in the end it hurt them much more than helped.

joe

Reaction score
I like 10 CC but that song is not one of my favorites, the refrain is repeated way too many times for me,,,too bad a little more effort and it would have been a very good song.

On the other hand I Love Klaatu, I have all of their albums. And the Carpenters do a good version of this song as well, but I prefer Klaatu's of course.

Aliens-Klaatu.jpg

:heheh: I just watched that the other night. 60 year anniversary.

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
Lol someone actually knows about Klaatu... I thought it was just me and a friend of mine:oyea:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Most definitely The Things We Do For Love

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37