The most important member of Led Zeppelin?

The most important member of Led Zeppelin?

• Robert Plant

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Jimmy Page

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • John Bonham

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • John Paul Jones

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • FAIL! I can't decide and think they're all about equal, woe is me...

Votes: 35 34.0%

• Total voters

Khor1255

Reaction score
Where do I start? Song Remains the Same, The Wanton Song, In my Time of Dying, Rock and Roll, etc etc. Collect your thoughts and come back to this one.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Nice Try! You are making this WAY too easy!

Robert Plant: Celebration Day, Kashmir, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Custard Pie, Friends, Going To California, Nobody's Fault But Mine, No Quarter, WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, Misty Mountain Hop, Trampled Under Foot

I want to apologize. Stairway to Heaven was Page and Plant. Other than that, well that's for you to figure out.

Radagast

Reaction score
All you need is Love !

Just as it is easier to destroy than to build. It is easier to criticize than to educate. It is friendlier to post in friendship, than to coldly dissect another. Let us all be friends and help each other grow together. :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
PLANT HAS THE BEST VOICE IN CLASSIC ROCK/METAL!

In my opinion, Plant has possibly the most annoying voice in all of classic rock. The first two albums (for the most part) was the best vocals he ever had up to In Through the Out Door. It would have been interesting to see where the band would have ended up had Bonham not died. They really had turned from their roots by the time ITTOD came out.

Metal? :heheh: Nothing Plant has ever done has been "metal". :heheh:

Page is the criminal. A good guitarist but a criminal. I will say that Spirit's " Taurus ", does not sound anything like the chords ( even without the fingerpicking ) to Stairway To Heaven. But, I would say that as a songwriter, Stairway was Page's ( One Hit Wonder ). What about all the other songs that Jimmy Page stole?
The whole band stole songs, it wasn't just Page. Between them and Bob Dylan stealing songs from those that came before them, I don't know which one was more blatantly disgusting with their musical thievery.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online