The Doors: Legends or Not?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have come around on the Doors. I was never a huge fan, but after giving their albums another listen a couple of months ago, I do enjoy their unique sound.

One thing on thing I like about them is they were one of the "First" American bands that could stand with the British Invaders as equals. One of the most important American bands of their time.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
I have come around on the Doors. I was never a huge fan, but after giving their albums another listen a couple of months ago, I do enjoy their unique sound.

One thing on thing I like about them is they were one of the "First" American bands that could stand with the British Invaders as equals. One of the most important American bands of their time.

finally someone who gets it.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Some people say that Jim Morrison was a genius, while some say that he was scum.

Scum?

I love The Doors...but, I wouldn't call any musician a genius.

In general, I think the Doors are pretty lame.

I've noticed you don't like a lot of good music.

Stick around....maybe you'll get turned on to some good music.

I think that they rock.

Of course they rocked. You don't need big hair and wear eye liner and scream your f***in' brains out to rock. Although Jim did some wild screams.

The Doors are great.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey it's a Groovy Sighting...nothing like making an entrance and saying how your Really feel GM...:heheh:

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
Personally, The Doors are easily one of my top 5 favorite bands, they created some of the best psychedellic rock music of all time and changed rock music forever.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
I love them, one of my top 5 bands. Jim was unique and like no other, he was raw power. Their music is brilliant, combining Krieger's fantastic guitar playing with Manzarek's hazy background, Densmore's solid drumming with Jim's crazy performance and beautiful lyric - they definately ROCK.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online