The Biggest Jerk In Music?

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Were you expecting the Jonas Brothers to be role models Cosmic? :heheh: Actually they haven't had any scandals yet, right? They are still squeaky clean American darling still, right?

Yes I was fully expecting the Jonas Brothers to be role models of yours, Sooty. :heheh:

I don't actually know if they've had any scandals yet but I'm sure that they will sooner or later and their careers will be as savable as Gary Glitter's....well....they probably won't fall that far but you get what I'm saying.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yes I was fully expecting the Jonas Brothers to be role models of yours, Sooty. :heheh:

I don't actually know if they've had any scandals yet but I'm sure that they will sooner or later and their careers will be as savable as Gary Glitter's....well....they probably won't fall that far but you get what I'm saying.

I don't honestly know a single JB song but I just laugh at the vendettas and waiting to fall we have against Disney bands. :heheh: Whatever, who cares? :D They don't affect my music and when the Jonas Brothers fall off the face of the teenybopper universe and come back with some more authentic music then shit, I'll give them a shot. If I went by the Disney standard I wouldn't have the gorgeous album Stripped from Christina Aguilera and the two groovy Justin Timberlake albums! :heheh:

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
How about 3 cute jerks in one picture?!

jonas_brothers.jpg

With all due respect, Magic, there's a difference between jerks and jerk-offs. The Jonas Bros, I believe, are better suited to the latter.

Chad Kroeger and Scott Stapp certainly fit the bill in this thread, but the ultimate rock and roll douche bag honor, in my opinion, belongs to the ultimate Chinese Conspirator (and OzzyVanHalen's choice), Asshole Rose.

I'm sorry, did I say "asshole?" I meant to say "asshole."

Oops....I did it again.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With all due respect, Magic, there's a difference between jerks and jerk-offs. The Jonas Bros, I believe, are better suited to the latter.

Chad Kroeger and Scott Stapp certainly fit the bill in this thread, but the ultimate rock and roll douche bag honor, in my opinion, belongs to the ultimate Chinese Conspirator (and OzzyVanHalen's choice), Asshole Rose.

I'm sorry, did I say "asshole?" I meant to say "asshole."

Oops....I did it again.

I can live with that!

tee hee...I caught the Britney pun, too :heheh:

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
I don't honestly know a single JB song but I just laugh at the vendettas and waiting to fall we have against Disney bands. :heheh: Whatever, who cares? :D They don't affect my music and when the Jonas Brothers fall off the face of the teenybopper universe and come back with some more authentic music then shit, I'll give them a shot. If I went by the Disney standard I wouldn't have the gorgeous album Stripped from Christina Aguilera and the two groovy Justin Timberlake albums! :heheh:

when I think of the jonas bros they make me think of Hanson. Which are actually back and have a more pop jam band sound.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Axl Rose, Gene Simmons (I think, it's clear, why.)

Joe Lynn Turner - I read somewhere, that he played a significant role in order to press out Bobby Rondinelli from "Rainbow". As well, as his recent accusations, that Coverdale is used the vocal soundtrack on a concerts doesn't do honor to him.

Ritchie Blackmore - he is one of brilliant guitarists in the world, but his behavior towards other people, often, was just awful.

Paul Rodgers - by his attitude towards the history of "Bad Company" and the rights to the name of this group, he recalled to me a petty huckster and quarreler. I lost respect for him after going to the official website and discovered, that the era of Brian Howe and Robert Hart simply erased from the history of "Bad Company". Just imagine possible extent of the scandals, if he join to Deep Purple in due time (as it was rumored).

And I agree with the opinion about Roger Waters: litigate with bandmates - it's ugly.

P.S. Yoko Ono, Sharon Osbourne - no comments.ireful1.gif:cloud:

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online