The Biggest Jerk In Music?

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Well Mustaine has always come across as an asshole (as well as having a whiny, shitty singing voice) and Gene Simmons claimed once that if anyone thought that everyone in the band always played their instruments on every track they were dumbasses....and I thought that was pretty poor.

None of those fits the definition of a jerk that was posted by magic...

"Jerk = Jerks are selfish, manipulative bastards, cocky, self-centered, A bitch with a dick. A guy who is inconsiderate and does stupid things."

Reaction score

"Jerk = Jerks are selfish, manipulative bastards, cocky, self-centered, A bitch with a dick. A guy who is inconsiderate and does stupid things."

Yeah well if there was a picture definition in the dictionary it would have Simmon's head next to it. What's more, he'd probably agree.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

If you are going to quote me, quote me in it's entirety using the quote button provided at the bottom of each post, not just a selected piece of text to suit your need. That was my definition taken from the Urban Dictionary to apply to Scott Stapp.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Yeah well if there was a picture definition in the dictionary it would have Simmon's head next to it. What's more, he'd probably agree.

Yes I know he has done lots of jerky things, but I was just sayin' that what you posted was not one of them. No offense.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I know he has done lots of jerky things, but I was just sayin' that what you posted was not one of them. No offense.

Are you saying you don't mind being called a "dumbass"? Gene Simmons openly called people dumbasses....which to me entitles him to the jerk award.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Are you saying you don't mind being called a "dumbass"? Gene Simmons openly called people dumbasses....which to me entitles him to the jerk award.

After hearing the word "dumbass" non-stop on "That 70s Show" for 8 years or so, it has lost it's shock value. In fact, in that program Red's "dumbass" remarks always elicited a round of laughter.

Gene, however, has made plenty of other comments showing that he is indeed a "selfish, manipulative bastard, cocky, and self-centered". I threw away my KISS albums after one them and now I cannot even remember what it was that he said LOL

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Gene can say a few rude things now and again...but no way am I tossin' my KISS music out because of it. No way. There are three other guys in the band...Gene plays the demon well...and many years of childhood memories to boot.

Besides, in the end, it's the tunes that matter.

:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After hearing the word "dumbass" non-stop on "That 70s Show" for 8 years or so, it has lost it's shock value. In fact, in that program Red's "dumbass" remarks always elicited a round of laughter.

Gene, however, has made plenty of other comments showing that he is indeed a "selfish, manipulative bastard, cocky, and self-centered". I threw away my KISS albums after one them and now I cannot even remember what it was that he said LOL

Annie, you're a gem!

:lmao:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Musicians play music! Music is art! Whether a musician or artist is made up of nice guys or not has nothing to do with music IMO! I will support whatever music moves me the most regardless of what kind of person the musician is because if I'm expecting the band members to be role models then I was never into it for the music itself anyway! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online