Prime and Cunishment's Guide To Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harkat

Reaction score
Have you listened to Anekdoten?
I have never listened to these guys before but I am hooked!!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'll put them on my "to listen to" list. I'm watching King of the Hill at the moment :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
I'd have to give some listen, I rarely listen to this genre, except when im truly in the mood for it. But idk, we could both be right, and we could both be wrong, who knows :tongue:

:lmao:

I use to :tongue: when I was seven years old.

IMO, you don't know. "Who knows." I would say most people that know something about prog. That's who.

It's one thing to be immature, arrogant and ignorant but to make a mockery of prog and it's sub-genres is another.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
:lmao:

I use to :tongue: when I was seven years old.

IMO, you don't know. "Who knows." I would say most people that know something about prog. That's who.

It's one thing to be immature, arrogant and ignorant but to make a mockery of prog and it's sub-genres is another.

I'm not totally sure if you were directing that at me or not. If so, I don't think I was making a mockery of it, if anything i'm just posting bands and videos from a variety of different sub genres of prog, just to post ideas of what different types of prog sounds like. Granted it's not how this thread started, but I guess it's where it ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.