Prime Spotify / Youtube Discoveries

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Pun intended.

I'm opening this thread to post about the bands / songs that I discover and enjoy. It won't be anything too over the top but I just wanted to have a defined place where if I do happen upon something I've never heard or really really like, I can post it here. It may be a small review or it may simply be a video.

Either way, I'm excited to dive in:

And I'm going to post one that actually fell into my playlists somewhat recently. It's the Old Gods of Asgard's Herald of Darkness. The song and video were originally made to go into Alan Wake II as a level sequence, and having experienced it myself, it truly is breathtaking. The song alone is still quite good, and I found it through Youtube before even realizing it was in Alan Wake II. So I feel it is a good fit to start off this thread!

Old Gods of Asgard - Herald of Darkness

Last edited:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
One thing I really like to do when I'm working in my at home office is putting on a 24/7 of some kind of relaxing / chill music and let the vibe take me away. Recently I've been diving into the lo fi synthwave genre and it's been excellent. I've found several artists I'd never heard of before and I'd like to share a few here:

VHS Dreams

Phelian - Luna

Last edited:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Hotel Pools - Parallel (feat. Oddling)

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Pun intended.

I'm opening this thread to post about the bands / songs that I discover and enjoy. It won't be anything too over the top but I just wanted to have a defined place where if I do happen upon something I've never heard or really really like, I can post it here. It may be a small review or it may simply be a video.

Either way, I'm excited to dive in:

And I'm going to post one that actually fell into my playlists somewhat recently. It's the Old Gods of Asgard's Herald of Darkness. The song and video were originally made to go into Alan Wake II as a level sequence, and having experienced it myself, it truly is breathtaking. The song alone is still quite good, and I found it through Youtube before even realizing it was in Alan Wake II. So I feel it is a good fit to start off this thread!

Old Gods of Asgard - Herald of Darkness
Alan Wake, the horror video game? I didn't even know there was a 2nd one! I played American Nightmare long ago and loved it.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Alan Wake, the horror video game? I didn't even know there was a 2nd one! I played American Nightmare long ago and loved it.
Yep! It won best narrative at the game awards. If you loved the first one, you will be blown away by the second one.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online