Pink Floyd - Favorite Song?

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
OK, I gotta know, what is your all time favorite song by the Floyd? Maybe it's been done before, but I can't find the thread!

Echoes, for me!:)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Favorite Pink Floyd Song

I love so many of them!!! I would say "Comfortably Numb" and "Mother" would be about top of my list though.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

"Comfortably Numb" for me too. For the most part though I have a hard time picking Pink Floyd songs out because I feel like with each album it is one giant unit and to take a piece from that just seems wrong.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Always liked "Speak To Me / Breathe In The Air"

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That is a tough question and for me it changes, but if push comes to shove and I have to pick one song..."Us And Them" would be it.

I agree with Cosmic's astute observation, I never play a single PF song, I play the whole album in sequence, that is the way they are meant to be heard.:grinthumb

elfranco

Reaction score

Oh man! This goes way back to sibling rivalry between one of my older brothers and myself. He liked The Guess Who, and I didn't. He liked Bruce Springsteen, I would never. He liked a group named Pot lLiquor from somewhere near Florida when he was in the navy and I didn't get it. His utmost fave, along with led Zeppelin (I can tolerate some of it) is Floyd. I never bothered to tune in because he was mad out of his gourd over it. That was good enough for me to stay away. Even Gilmore's solo stuff turned me off. I will re-venture back to it to give it a new listen to re-acquaint myself.:peek

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online