Meatloaf sees dead people

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Balderdash...:heheh:...but it makes for a good read anyway.

I never realized it but Meatloaf visits here regularly, his wife's family lives in Edmonton and he loves spending time with them because of his own disastrous childhood/family situation.

As far as ghosts go...one would have to sit beside me and be visible to someone else before I became a believer.:D

:heheh: Haven't heard that word in awhile :grinthumb

There's a game called Balderdash...pretty good one too!

balderdash.jpg

There's A Ghost On The Balcony...now there's a title for a song. :heheh:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Sounds like the kid in that Sixth Sense movie seeing dead people.

But gotta try and keep an open mind guys!...the only alternative to an open mind is to have a closed mind, which is a bad place to be. Just because you never saw a ghost doesn't mean they don't exist, you may believe they don't exist, but there's no evidence that they don't, just like there's no evidence that they do!! Things like that are simply a question of faith, and not science. I'm 100% sure I saw my grandfather several years after he died, oh, and I've also seen a UFO, it was a bloody big one too, hovering over a golf course in August 1995, four of us saw it actually, but I obviously can't prove it. Coincidentally I just today read a story that Meatloaf says his bastard father actually tried to kill him...

Meat Loaf's back - and he's as outspoken as ever | Mail Online

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

But gotta try and keep an open mind guys!...the only alternative to an open mind is to have a closed mind, which is a bad place to be. Just because you never saw a ghost doesn't mean they don't exist, you may believe they don't exist, but there's no evidence that they don't, just like there's no evidence that they do!! Things like that are simply a question of faith, and not science. I'm 100% sure I saw my grandfather several years after he died, oh, and I've also seen a UFO, it was a bloody big one too, hovering over a golf course in August 1995, four of us saw it actually, but I obviously can't prove it. Coincidentally I just today read a story that Meatloaf says his bastard father actually tried to kill him...

I believe! I use to work in this nursing home that was built over an old fort (Fort Hamilton), and we use to see unexplainable things all the time. Dark clouds floating inside the building, lights flashing, objects moving, etc. Patients would ask frequently about a Lady in a Red Cape in their room. The fire exit in the back of the building would mysteriously get opened, setting off an alarm.

I also believe in psychics. Just because I cant see or communicate with the dead / spirits, doesn't mean it can't be done.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I believe! I use to work in this nursing home that was built over an old fort (Fort Hamilton), and we use to see unexplainable things all the time. Dark clouds floating inside the building, lights flashing, objects moving, etc. Patients would ask frequently about a Lady in a Red Cape in their room. The fire exit in the back of the building would mysteriously get opened, setting off an alarm.

I also believe in psychics. Just because I cant see or communicate with the dead / spirits, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Well you took the words right out of my mouth. :uh:

My experience with my grand dad Magic creeped me out - I was walking from the front gate of my house across the front lawn, and I looked up at the bedroom window, and he was standing there staring right down at me. I looked away and expected him to disappear, but he didn't, which made it worse. I went next door and waited for my mother to arrive home before I would go in the house. My UFO thing was less creepy, because 4 of us saw it, and it went from motionless hovering over the golf course to going right out over the sea estuary to beyond the town in literally 3 or 4 seconds, a distance of maybe 10-12 miles, I'm not sure even a bullet from a gun travels that fast, and certainly no man made aircraft does.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Absolutely agreed with this especially the bolded. I believe ghosts do exist. I believe ghosts occupied the first house I lived in as a kid too.

Tarn

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure I saw my grandfather several years after he died,

my grandmother lived with the family for many years until she died, and I swear I saw her standing in doorways after she died.

first time, I thought I was dreaming, so I would get up, shake my head ha .. walk around but she was still there, still standing in the doorway. not a scarey experience just weird

I don't think I'm nuts and I know what I saw but no one believes it :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.