Johnny Cash (Official Thread)

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Re: The Official Johnny Cash Thread

In all seriousness,could the Johnny Cash thread not be moved to a more deserving place on the forum? Being buried at the bottom of a ''Classic Rock'' forum,amongst the company of Justin Bieber,Spice Girls,Kayne West and The Prodigy,just dosen't seem right to me,I'm not trying to tell anybody how to run the forum,I would just like to see Johnny Cash getting a bit more respect,the man's a legend,and he's stuck in the ''everything else'' thread.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

In all seriousness,could the Johnny Cash thread not be moved to a more deserving place on the forum? Being buried at the bottom of a ''Classic Rock'' forum,amongst the company of Justin Bieber,Spice Girls,Kayne West and The Prodigy,just dosen't seem right to me,I'm not trying to tell anybody how to run the forum,I would just like to see Johnny Cash getting a bit more respect,the man's a legend,and he's stuck in the ''everything else'' thread.

With the way the forum is set up, the "everything else" forum is the best place we can put the Johnny Cash thread. The fact that it's in the same forum as Justin Bieber and the Spice Girls has absolutely nothing to do with the respect that Cash is given. The responses in the thread itself show a large amount of respect toward him that the placement of the thread doesn't really matter.

CREAM'd

Reaction score

Johnny Cash does not deserve to be in the ''everything else'' thread,I don't care if the queen of England is in the ''everything else'' thread.The fact he's in this thread does matter.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I have no say in the matter, considering it's the way the forum is set up. There's really no other place we can put this thread other than this part of the forum unless we add more sub forums to the forum.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Johnny Cash does not deserve to be in the ''everything else'' thread,I don't care if the queen of England is in the ''everything else'' thread.The fact he's in this thread does matter.

Johnny Cash is country. If enough members make country threads than it'll justify a Country section. Right now we don't have any. I have some artist in mind and have done a couple Country threads but the genre is one of many that does not have the desired support right now. We can't make a Johnny Cash section so if you want make some Country threads and possibly make a way for Johnny to have a new home. :)

CREAM'd

Reaction score

Johnny Cash deserves to be in either the Rock or the Blues thread.If there's room for a ''favourite Beatles drumming'' thread then there's room for Cash.Why not move the Walker Brothers or the Stevie Wonder thread to the everything else thread?

CREAM'd

Reaction score

Johnny Cash is country. If enough members make country threads than it'll justify a Country section. Right now we don't have any. I have some artist in mind and have done a couple Country threads but the genre is one of many that does not have the desired support right now. We can't make a Johnny Cash section so if you want make some Country threads and possibly make a way for Johnny to have a new home. :)

Johnny Cash was a lot more than a Country singer

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I moved it to the blues section. If anybody wants to move it back. Go ahead.

But really, it doesn't matter where threads are on this forum, its whats in the thread. But I don't want to drag this on more than it needs to be, so moving it will end the discussion.

CREAM'd

Reaction score

I moved it to the blues section. If anybody wants to move it back. Go ahead.

But really, it doesn't matter where threads are on this forum, its whats in the thread. But I don't want to drag this on more than it needs to be, so moving it will end the discussion.

Many thanks Prime and Cunishment,you are indeed the Super Moderator.
I think old Johnny is in more deserving company up here in the blues thread:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online