Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tough pick to be honest but Im gonna go with for me
guns_n_roses_-_appetite_for_destruction.jpg

Gunners at their best.

Clockwork

Baby Rocker
Reaction score
from the few that i know of :(... my fav recent album is Unkle-War Stories... burn my shadow one of the best songs of the 2000's decade

Reaction score
Tough pick to be honest but Im gonna go with for me
guns_n_roses_-_appetite_for_destruction.jpg

Gunners at their best.

Pst....that album is from 1987, but I would agree with you if it came out in 1991. Don't feel bad, my first instinct was to go with Hysteria by Def Leppard, but that is also a 1987 album. I didn't realize how old I was getting. :oyea:

Anyways, probably the best rock album I consider in the last 20 years would be RATM debut album RATM. I might be breaking the rules, but I consider them rock. It was a revolutionary and groundbreaking album for Rock n' Roll.

RageAgainsttheMachineRageAgainsttheMachine.jpg

Other honorable mentions are:

Tool: Aenima. Another revolutionary and groundbreaking album.
Guns N' Roses: Use Your Illusion II. Need I say more?
RHCP: Blood Sugar Sex Magik. I don't know how you improve on greatness, but leaving Soul to Squeeze on the album would have made this album that much better.
White Stripes: Its a toss up between Get Behind Me Satan, White Blood Cells, and Elephant, but they deserved to be mentioned.
The Black Crowes: Amorica. By far their best album by a great rock band that infused 1990's rock with Southern Rock.
Pearl Jam: Vs. Ten is more influential, but I prefer Vs.
Soundgarden: Superunknown. Great band, great album, and Chris Cornell is probably the greatest rock voice in the past 20 years (and a pretty decent guitarist).
Neil Young: Harvest Moon. Probably not one of the greatest albums in the past 20 years, but a personal favorite.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
"Innuendo" (by Queen, 1991) In my opinion, this is probably one of the best rock albums of all time.
innuendo_lp_uk_front.jpg

Wanted Dead Or Alive

Messenger Of Music
Reaction score
Hm, in the last decade, metal has been much better than rock, but lets just stick to rock albums:
Queen - Innuendo
GNR - UYI and Chinese Democracy
Eric Clapton - From The Craddle
Journey - Revelation
Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith and These Days

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye