...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

joe

Reaction score
Your welcome. The intro Ode To Isis is fantastic. Sometimes a few tracks from an album doesn't do it justice as some pieces of music need to be listened from beginning to end.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Two mellow but cool tracks off of the new album! Going to get this upon my next order of music! :grinthumb

Weight Of The Sun (Or The Post-Modern Prometheus)

Cover The Days Like A Tidal Wave

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I just bought Tao of Dead and it's great! The c.d. comes with two epic bonus tracks each with a half hour of material! Listening to that now and just being taken away by it! The packaging is also awesome with great artwork and an actual original comic ! For $12 this was a steal! I love these guys! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Lost Songs
0IO01063_634838230306866358.jpg

The new album is awesome! I'm more of a fan of their criticized grandiose opuses than their earlier faster aggressive punkier stuff but this is an album that can make both sides happy! It's has such energy and aggression but it's still big in scope and ambition. Their are two different albums! One is the regul;ar version and the other is the segued version with interludes where there are no breaks. I'm listening to that one now and I like it better! :grinthumb

[GROOVESHARK]37348125[/GROOVESHARK]

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Pretty sweet...almost picked up this CD by them...but had to put it back for something else I REALLY wanted. One day :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online