Whiskey Blues.. Roots Of Rock And Roll

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
There are a lot of artists posted in this thread I have never heard of. i will have to catch up….maybe we need some actual artists threads!

BTW…I’m still trying to figure out if there is a difference between Whiskey Blues vs Chicago Blues vs Delta Blues, etc.

Or is the blues defined by location?
Just like any genre of music that "Claims" it's a newer style of blues.. It still dates back to the beginning of just a guitar without a amp, and sitting on the porch playing a cheap acoustic guitar when the "blues" was a song of hardship.
I could create another genre of blues called" Traffic Blues" cause oh lord.. Sitting in hours of traffic going to work gives me the blues..:cloud:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if Led Zeppelin had any blues hits that they didn't grab from somebody else..
:think:
Jimmy was known to be a rip-off artist…me thinks! Immitation is best form of flattery.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
How are you feeling today?? If you got the blues.. Your alright.. You just need some blues..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
DON'T Touch that bottle.. Untill
you hear this.. Then drink up all those blues..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
BIG ED SULLIVAN~ Don't Wanna Sleep.. I got the no sleep blues.. Jump on this site.. Oh Lord Help me!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.