Alice Cooper can relate to Charlie Sheen

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of episodes, but never really followed it. Platoon he was very good, and Major League was a fun film too. I was never a big fan of his and although he is a megalomaniac right now, take away his money and his celebrity and I guarantee the two "goddesses" would be gone too.:grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
I hope Charlie gets some help. It's beyond addiction now. He's mentally ill and needs professional and medical help before it's too late. I'm pulling for him.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I only saw a couple of episodes of 2.5 men and thought it was rubbish. Charlie is an overpaid non-talent :peek .............. and don't get me started on his private - well, not so private life :puke:

Stone River

Banned
Reaction score
What does Sheen care, he will still make money from the show even when he is not on it. Lorre was lucky to have Sheen and I have a feeling that he and CBS will deeply regret firing him.

MudHead

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen Is going on tour, of north america, telling his story and how he is"winning".

So he's not quite out of work yet... *sigh*

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
What does Sheen care, he will still make money from the show even when he is not on it. Lorre was lucky to have Sheen and I have a feeling that he and CBS will deeply regret firing him.

Chuck Lorre is not a one trick pony, 2 1/2 men is just one of his TV series that is/was successful. Actors come and go, influential producers with a good track record last a lot longer, and if you piss on one of them like Charlie has then good luck finding another gig anytime soon.

I have to agree with what Joe said, he needs professional help, even though his problems are self inflicted instead of a medical condition.

Stone River

Banned
Reaction score
Chuck Lorre is not a one trick pony, 2 1/2 men is just one of his TV series that is/was successful. Actors come and go, influential producers with a good track record last a lot longer, and if you piss on one of them like Charlie has then good luck finding another gig anytime soon.

I have to agree with what Joe said, he needs professional help, even though his problems are self inflicted instead of a medical condition.

Two And A Half Men is the biggest show he has ever had and the success of that show has afforded him other opportunies like The Big Bang Theory and Mike and Molly, but even those shows are nothing compared to what is essentially The Charlie Sheen show and yes, Charlie is the show.

Chuck Lorre is also an alcoholic and was fired from Roseanne, so he has his problems too.

Charlie Sheen will easily find another show to do and producers are already approaching him, so I really don't know where you get this idea that he will have a problem finding another gig. You obviously don't work in the industry, because you would be aware that he is getting offers now.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.