Alice Cooper can relate to Charlie Sheen

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen, CBS In 'Two And A Half Men' Return Discussions: Report

Looks like "Two and a Half Men" may be whole again soon.

Without determining who represents what fraction, NBC's Jeff Rossen is reporting that, according to a source close to Sheen, two weeks after Sheen was fired from the show, the $2 million an episode man may get his job back on the biggest sitcom on television.

"Sources close to Charlie Sheen tell NBC News, CBS has offered him his job back. Discussions ongoing. Not a done deal," Rossen said via Twitter.

Of any reporter, Rossen would know; Sheen has praised the reporter who interviewed him for his multi-part NBC special report (part one and part two).

Hollywoodlife.com also reports that discussions are ongoing. A show insider told the site, “The rumors are true — CBS wants Charlie back. They saw how popular his tour has become, how it has been selling out, and when word spread that he started talking to Fox about a late-night show, some decision-makers got a little antsy."

There's an 80% chance that Sheen returns, the source told the site.

If this is all true, it's a huge turnaround for the network and Sheen, who have been at war over the last month. Sheen ripped series creator Chuck Lorre in a series of radio and television interviews, and sued for $100 million following his firing and the show's decision to shut down for the rest of the season.

Since the firing, Sheen has found new sources of income: he's working to make $1 million a year in Twitter endorsements, and he's embarking on a North American live tour, for which he'll earn $7 million

YES!!!!!!!!!

I gotta admit, you called it buddy. You were on here implying CBS was going to be sorry they let him go and they'd be begging him to come back. Looks like you were proven right.

I've been a huge, rabid fan of Charlie since I was a kid and first saw him in Hot Shots, my first Sheen movie. Obviously I have since went back and watched all of his other stuff.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen, CBS In 'Two And A Half Men' Return Discussions: Report

Looks like "Two and a Half Men" may be whole again soon.

Without determining who represents what fraction, NBC's Jeff Rossen is reporting that, according to a source close to Sheen, two weeks after Sheen was fired from the show, the $2 million an episode man may get his job back on the biggest sitcom on television.

"Sources close to Charlie Sheen tell NBC News, CBS has offered him his job back. Discussions ongoing. Not a done deal," Rossen said via Twitter.

Of any reporter, Rossen would know; Sheen has praised the reporter who interviewed him for his multi-part NBC special report (part one and part two).

Hollywoodlife.com also reports that discussions are ongoing. A show insider told the site, “The rumors are true — CBS wants Charlie back. They saw how popular his tour has become, how it has been selling out, and when word spread that he started talking to Fox about a late-night show, some decision-makers got a little antsy."

There's an 80% chance that Sheen returns, the source told the site.

If this is all true, it's a huge turnaround for the network and Sheen, who have been at war over the last month. Sheen ripped series creator Chuck Lorre in a series of radio and television interviews, and sued for $100 million following his firing and the show's decision to shut down for the rest of the season.

Since the firing, Sheen has found new sources of income: he's working to make $1 million a year in Twitter endorsements, and he's embarking on a North American live tour, for which he'll earn $7 million

duh-winning.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Word around the campfire this morning is that when (if) he goes on this tour, there will be lawyers for CBS, Warner and a few other companies that will be taking notes on everything he says... obviously ready to sue him for anything slanderous against their client(s).

:rolleyes:

Stone River

Banned
Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!

I gotta admit, you called it buddy. You were on here implying CBS was going to be sorry they let him go and they'd be begging him to come back. Looks like you were proven right.

I've been a huge, rabid fan of Charlie since I was a kid and first saw him in Hot Shots, my first Sheen movie. Obviously I have since went back and watched all of his other stuff.

Thanks man.

Oh CBS are very sorry.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
After reading the paper's article about Charlies Torpedo of Truth show, I stand by what I said earlier in this thread.

He is a complete mess, and needs psychiatric help and to quit whatever drugs he's taking. After making a shambles of his live show, and walking off stage after being booed and people leaving in disgust anyone have any doubts about his insanity?

The TV show is history, Chuck Lorre will produce another hit, Charlie Sheen...seriously who wants anything to do with him right now? He will end up hospitalized or in rehab and do a PR tour to try and get public opinion back on his side. Good luck with that I pay no attention to any celeb's doing the rehab thing anymore, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.