Aerosmith sales up 250%

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have you all beat! I was 13 when Aerosmith made their big debut and they were fabulous from day one.

The album that was life altering for me was Live! Bootleg. I bought this after my very first concert. Live! Bootleg remains one of my favorite live albums to this very day.

Aerosmith_-_Live_Bootleg.jpg

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I must have given people the wrong idea. I heard my first Aerosmith tunes well before I was a teenager (first was Dream On or Sweet Emotion when I was much younger than 13). Just pointing out that the Crazy video made me a little crazy as a young pup.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I still love Live Bootleg..I remember it well it was one of 14 I got in the mail the first time I joined Columbia House music....I was 14 I think...A real feel good for me to this very day.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I must have given people the wrong idea. I heard my first Aerosmith tunes well before I was a teenager (first was Dream On or Sweet Emotion when I was much younger than 13). Just pointing out that the Crazy video made me a little crazy as a young pup.

Alicia Silverstone was HOT....no doubt and Liv Tyler*who also made her screen debut in this video* shakin her booty would drive a young guy crazy. Alicia did 3 videos in total for Aerosmith, this is what gave her initial career a huge boost!

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Alicia Silverstone was HOT....no doubt and Liv Tyler*who also made her screen debut in this video* shakin her booty would drive a young guy crazy. Alicia did 3 videos in total for Aerosmith, this is what gave her initial career a huge boost!

Liv Tyler was also hot in the Ben Affleck movie Jersey Girl. Her character was awesome, as well. Especially when she offers Affleck's character what she refers to (verbatim) as a "mercy jump" due to his very slow personal/social life.

Aerosmith generally had good music videos, even if I didn't always like the song associated with them (though usually I did).

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Liv Tyler was also hot in the Ben Affleck movie Jersey Girl. Her character was awesome, as well. Especially when she offers Affleck's character what she refers to (verbatim) as a "mercy jump" due to his very slow personal/social life.

Aerosmith generally had good music videos, even if I didn't always like the song associated with them (though usually I did).

Yes they did! I liked the video for Jaded. Mila Kunis is so pretty!

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
The Beatles were my first love. Dad had all the albums. I've loved the the Beatles since I was maybe 4 or 5 yrs old. But, my second love was Aerosmith. The first band I actually chose to like, and not because the band was in dad's record collection (He wasn't a hard rocker).

My first Aerosmith love was Toys in the Attic. I worshiped the first 4 Aerosmith albums. They are masterpieces. I worshiped Aerosmith. SO, when they began the Aeropop in the 80s, I was quite upset. But all the new metal bands were coming up so I gave up on the new Aeropop, and latched on to the the LA metal scene. And ten years after that, Aerosmith was still doing Aeropop.

As an original Aerosmith fan, from back when I was just a kitten, I feel sold out and forgotten by Aerosmith and their 80's/90's Aeropop. That's why I'm so opinionated regarding the Boston Backstabers.

How did you Beatles fans feel when Lennon died? That's how I felt when I heard Janie's Got a Gun.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I feel for ya Tomcat but to be a bit fair, and wait I will see your side of things too....there were plenty of rockers on all the albums from the 80's on up. But yes, the "singles" released seemed to concentrate on the ballads and the pop tunes.

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online