Aerosmith sales up 250%

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Americans are ****ing idiots.

And American Idol is directly based on some identical talent show that came from Great Britain, I believe, so that sort of deflates your point there :D

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
And why is this? That's a little harsh.

And you are from what country? Americans are media whores like Tyler. They're commercialized zombies. They can't think for themselves. If it's on TV, it's good. If Mr News Man says so, it IS so. And yes, I'm American, so don't get defensive thinking I'm from a foreign land. I live here. I dwell amongst these sheepple...They are, for the most part, brainwashed fools.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
And you are from what country? Americans are media whores like Tyler. They're commercialized zombies. They can't think for themselves. If it's on TV, it's good. If Mr News Man says so, it IS so. And yes, I'm American, so don't get defensive thinking I'm from a foreign land. I live here. I dwell amongst these sheepple...They are, for the most part, brainwashed fools.

I'm American my friend. I just don't believe in openly bashing your fellow citizens on a forum that has so many foreigners. To each his own though. See that's the thing about this great country. We're allowed to say such things. You can thank a soldier or veteran the next time you see one.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
And American Idol is directly based on some identical talent show that came from Great Britain, I believe, so that sort of deflates your point there :D

I'm American, I'll leave the social commentary on Britain to those who live there. I live in America, and I know what I see. I know what I hear. I know what I am NOT ALLOWED to say/what Americans are not allowed to hear. But I will say this once again, Americans are fools. It may just be my opinion, but I'm not one easily seduced by bull shit, so I stand by my views.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
I'm American my friend. I just don't believe in openly bashing your fellow citizens on a forum that has so many foreigners. To each his own though. See that's the thing about this great country. We're allowed to say such things. You can thank a soldier or veteran the next time you see one.

Oh really? Thank you so much for the civics/history lesson (my degree in history never included that bit of knowledge, how much should I make my tuition check out for, and where would you like me to send it?).

And FYI--I'll bash America, left, right, up and down, because I am American. BUT, if a foreigner bashes the USA, then the Mods better go on high alert, because my posts will be flaming ****ing red hot in defense. Hypocritical? Maybe, but I live here and I'm sick the BS, and I have the right to bitch about it.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Damn, the hostility in here is mighty uncomfortable. Let's fix that:

Much better.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Oh really? Thank you so much for the civics/history lesson (my degree in history never included that bit of knowledge, how much should I make my tuition check out for, and where would you like me to send it?).

And FYI--I'll bash America, left, right, up and down, because I am American. BUT, if a foreigner bashes the USA, then the Mods better go on high alert, because my posts will be flaming ****ing red hot in defense. Hypocritical? Maybe, but I live here and I'm sick the BS, and I have the right to bitch about it.

:bonk:

Wow. Bitter, bitter, bitter.

I am leaving this thread after this but I will say how LUCKY are we to even have the chance to be "brainwashed"? You're lucky you don't live in a commie country where everything is censored. Sheesh. Have a little gratitude to the people who sacrificed for us to be able to be "media whores" in the first place! I'm offended personally and I didn't even serve. If you said such things around service members you'd be ripped a new one. I, for one, am considering myself extremely lucky to live in a country where I, as a female, can get an education. How lucky we are to be able to protect ourselves and families under the 2nd amendment. How lucky we are to not have to fear going outside and being blown up on a daily basis (well, unless you live in Compton or Detroit :heheh:). I'm just saying be a little grateful my friend.

*leaves thread*

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I'm American, I'll leave the social commentary on Britain to those who live there. I live in America, and I know what I see. I know what I hear. I know what I am NOT ALLOWED to say/what Americans are not allowed to hear. But I will say this once again, Americans are fools. It may just be my opinion, but I'm not one easily seduced by bull shit, so I stand by my views.

Hey, I'm American, too. Small world!

I'm not offended by your statement. It's true.

However, I don't think average joes in any other country around the world are any more or less educated when it comes to what they buy than Americans. They just have fewer choices. I can assure you that people in New Zealand or Brazil would be buying a lot of the same garbage that Americans do if it was simply available in their country and for a reasonable price.

The Japanese (who have more buying choices) have a tendency to make a lot of lousy movies, tv shows, games, gadgets and toys insanely popular. At least based on my experiences.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score

You can say whatever you want to say. I won't complain. God knows I say plenty of things around here, both good and bad.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online