Aerosmith sales up 250%

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
This also means the producers of American Idol will have a deluge of musicians, both A-listers and B-listers, graciously offering their services as a judge for future seasons of the show. That is if "graciously offering" can also be defined as begging for the gig.

Bret Michaels already has a letter in the mail. His third letter.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
This also means the producers of American Idol will have a deluge of musicians, both A-listers and B-listers, graciously offering their services as a judge for future seasons of the show. That is if "graciously offering" can also be defined as begging for the gig.

Bret Michaels already has a letter in the mail. His third letter.

Hey mods! Can I speak freely on Bret Michaels: His operation, His prognosis, His farce Rock of Bull Shit show... His ****ing gay ass eye make up, and that stupid cowboy hat...all that garbage....OH PLeeeeeeeeeeeease let me rip into this ass hole. I have soooooo much to rant about.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Hey mods! Can I speak freely on Bret Michaels: His operation, His prognosis, His farce Rock of Bull Shit show... His ****ing gay ass eye make up, and that stupid cowboy hat...all that garbage....OH PLeeeeeeeeeeeease let me rip into this ass hole. I have soooooo much to rant about.

*GULP*

Uh, what's that running down my leg?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Short answer,,,No TC not in this thread seeing it's about Aerosmith not Bret Michaels.

Oh and a word of warning Magic likes him so if you "rip him another one" I am sure she would have something to say about that...:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Rock of Love was one of my "guilty pleasure" shows. :heheh:

Saw Idol last night. I am loving Steven on it! He adds a breath of fresh air to the show. J Lo can go though. Paula was very entertaining.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Short answer,,,No TC not in this thread seeing it's about Aerosmith not Bret Michaels.

Oh and a word of warning Magic likes him so if you "rip him another one" I am sure she would have something to say about that...:heheh:

In the defense of Mr. Cat, I mentioned Bret Michaels in the first place.

There aren't many around here who can derail, disrupt or take a thread off-topic quite like me. I'm working on it, though!

Shaz

Reaction score
In the defense of Mr. Cat, I mentioned Bret Michaels in the first place.

There aren't many around here who can derail, disrupt or take a thread off-topic quite like me. I'm working on it, though!

:heheh: Please don't though. I have a couple of friends who left another music forum due to members derailing to the point of posting total rubbish.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
:heheh: Please don't though. I have a couple of friends who left another music forum due to members derailing to the point of posting total rubbish.

Ok, stopping :oyea:

Let's assume some of us fine folk here decide to help contribute to that 250% statistic.

For those of you who don't have the complete Aerosmith discography on some format or another:

If you were given $20 tomorrow morning to spend on an Aerosmith recording, real or digital, what album of theirs would be your next purchase? Doesn't have to be a studio album but to count as a genuine sale, it has to be new.

My next purchase would probably be Gems or one of the live records. Otherwise I'd probably buy Night in the Ruts.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Rock of Love was one of my "guilty pleasure" shows. :heheh:

Saw Idol last night. I am loving Steven on it! He adds a breath of fresh air to the show. J Lo can go though. Paula was very entertaining.

I liked the first Rock of Love, when I actually believed it was real. Then they had Rock of Love 2, and that killed it for me. Was there a 3 and 4 Rock of Love? How many true loves does Bret, Maybelline, Micheals have? I can't stand the jack ass urban cowboy. Oh ****! What if they made Urban Cowboy II staring Bret Maybeline Micheals! Oh Jesus!!! Please...I'll go to church, I wont jack off and have impure thoughts, I'll say my rosary, just please don't give us an urban cowboy II staring Mascara Micheals...and for the love of god, don't have Aeropop do the soundtrack. Suicide is a mortal sin. I don't want to burn in hell forever.

Shaz

Reaction score
I liked the first Rock of Love, when I actually believed it was real. Then they had Rock of Love 2, and that killed it for me. Was there a 3 and 4 Rock of Love? How many true loves does Bret, Maybelline, Micheals have? I can't stand the jack ass urban cowboy. Oh ****! What if they made Urban Cowboy II staring Bret Maybeline Micheals! OG Jesus, please...I'll go to church, I wont jack off and have impure thoughts, I'll say my rosary, just please don't give us an urban cowboy II staring Mascara Micheals.

:oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online