The Weapon Of Choice.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I guess we better put him up Garrett as he's one of the finest rock guitar players ever IMO. I know he used to play a black Les Paul at one time but yeah here's his weapon of choice today.

The Fender Stratocaster.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
I guess we better put him up Garrett as he's one of the finest rock guitar players ever IMO. I know he used to play a black Les Paul at one time but yeah here's his weapon of choice today.

The Fender Stratocaster.

Good Call! Your pic reminded of this live album so I recommend this on DVD and CD!

3160276527_bb50719780.jpg

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ I've seen some bit's from it and it's excellent, Jimmy Page is sat watching the show if I remember rightly. :grinthumb

Martin Barre of Jethro Tull a real unsung hero IMO. He has used both Gibson and Fender guitars at various stages of his career but these days his other choice is a custom Paul Reed Smith 513.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ :grinthumb As well as playing a mean acoustic guitar, I believe he has a collection of Martin Guitars.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Garry Rossington with his Gibson Les Paul and Allen Collins with his Gibson Firebird, both great guitar players IMO.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

Geezer Butler`s Lakland Bass

geezer_butler.jpg

The 44-64 is modeled after the venerable workhorse '64 P bass. One custom-wound Lakland pickup provides a bruising punch and drive that nails the vintage split humbucker tone, sending it through the roof with full voicing and modern energy. The body and 34" scale maple neck have an excellent balance.

Welcome to Lakland

Biography :: The Official Geezer Butler Website

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online