Music Pet Peeves

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves is when people say "I listen to everything" when they actually mean "I listen to whatever my friends are listening to/what's on the pop radio station".

:banghead:

It's also annoying when they think that the stuff on the pop radio station or any station is the best music and nothing else can compare. Can't tell you the amount of times i've tried to talk about a band and the response I get is..."well are they on the radio?". :rolleyes:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It's also annoying when they think that the stuff on the pop radio station or any station is the best music and nothing else can compare. Can't tell you the amount of times i've tried to talk about a band and the response I get is..."well are they on the radio?". :rolleyes:

Oh god I know! Or this one time I mention how Elton John is the single most successful man in charted to my cousin and he just kept repeating "In your opinion he is.". NO it's not just my opinion. It's a proven statistic. Quit trying to argue it. Geeze....:rolleyes:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh god I know! Or this one time I mention how Elton John is the single most successful man in charted to my cousin and he just kept repeating "In your opinion he is.". NO it's not just my opinion. It's a proven statistic. Quit trying to argue it. Geeze....:rolleyes:

:heheh:

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score

My response to this is usually "... why the hell are you listening to the radio?"

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
My response to this is usually "... why the hell are you listening to the radio?"

Having been on the radio as a broadcaster for a long time (well 7 years), I know better than to say that to someone. I liked having "good" ratings, plus I didn't play anything "popular" and when I did play a popular artist, it was usually deep album cuts. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Not the point. Trunk or not there was a time where it played and that lasted for over a decade. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online