Most overrated rock artists of all time?

overrated band?

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Rolling Stones

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Rush

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tool

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • U2

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Oasis

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Sarah.

Reaction score
looking for that moment in time where she will bec
Good one....and I'll take Prince over Jacko anyday....King of Pop my a**:):):)

Prince < Michael Jackson however:
Purple Rain > Every song Michael Jackson has ever written/recorded : D

Also:
ACDC
The Who [dont get me wrong, I am a fan, I just dont think they're THAT amazing.]
Aerosmith
Radiohead
KISS
Nirvana
U2
I dont hate any of these bands, I just think people give them too much credit...dont hurt me.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
U2 here as well....

Don't hate them, but there is too much hype on them. I know they have really good attendance records at concerts but alot of bands do and like George Harrison once said..half the people are there to see you and the other half are there with the people who are there to see you.

Or it's the big thing in town to do that night...all of it apply to U2.

Not saying that there isn't any die hard fans in the audience who own every album and know every song but I bet that there are 10,000 casual Mom's out there waiting for "With Or Without You" too.

:heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
What's not to get? A fat guy belting out sex lined rock opera to the tune of electric guitars, fist smashing pianos and motorbikes. Good enough for a few million album sales don't you think? :tongue:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Meatloaf! I just don't don't "get" him.....

What's not to get? A fat guy belting out sex lined rock opera to the tune of electric guitars, fist smashing pianos and motorbikes. Good enough for a few million album sales don't you think? :tongue:

Ummm, I actually respect someone who can say I don't get it rather than standing atop their holy mountain and proclaiming

"Peasants of thy world! I pronounce to thee by my decree of pretentious righteousness that this artist sucks because I the great pretentious God of music taste says so!" :heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Oh, I never said I don't respect T_Dude as well, quite the contrary. I was only joking anyway, I needed an excuse to describe Meatloaf like that! :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You certainly picked up on it like a cat to a scratching post, that's for sure! :heheh:

Refresher page Sal! That's all! :heheh: I was thinking the same thought before you commented and saw there was a new comment while I was listening to a song from another thread. I then decided to comment! :D No scratching intended! :lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online