Is One Direction bigger than The Beatles?

ecisgod

Reaction score
Well I'm a huge Beatles fan. But, I would obviously find this comment hilarious. I doubt that Harry from One Direction really believes that...but I could be wrong!

I will say if you ask my 13 & 10yr Old girls they will tell you everything about One Direction. They have actually asked me while watching the One Direction DVD - "Is this what it was like for the Beatles and Beatlemania?" :oyea:

Beatles are the best band ever in many,many ways. This has already been stated by several posts in this thread!

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?Are you motherfuc''ng kidding me?What sort of mindless query is this frigen bull***t?When you ask "is One DIrection" bigger than the Beatles?",you are speaking of the Beatles from Liverpool England,the one on earth,right,Because if you're not,the neighbors need to keep you away from their children.Anyone who should suppose such ridiculous quandary ought to be tar feathered,hung upside down and stoned to death.Really I shouldn't dignify the question with a response,but I suppose the best reply would be. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is One Direction bigger than the Beatles?I don't know,was CHeap Trick bigger than Elvis?HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
While I agree with Sooty about the ridiculousness about this, one thing does irritate me, what moron would come out and talk about being 'bigger than the Beatles', for a new band who's music will be forgotten before 2020? Like all other boy bands before them they have a very limited shelf life, the generation of screaming girls gets older and their younger sisters pick a new flavor of the month to attach themselves to. There is no logical explanation, this has been going on in music for decades.

I wish young people would carry themselves with a little class and let other's comment on their stature when it comes to a legacy like the Beatles.

As far as Beebs goes, I am hoping he ends up in prison with a large cellmate, perhaps then he will learn a little bit about life.:heheh:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm not playing dumb... who's One Direction?

I never heard of them.

If they were as half as popular as The Beatles are....I would of heard of them.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If one was to be as big as suggested surely more time should be spent actually trying to back up such claims.

Khor1255

Reaction score

I never heard of them.

This is actually a good place to be in. I actually wish I knew less about them but if I'm remembering correctly they are a boy band like 'In Stink' or a thousand other cardboard cutout groups.

I had no idea they were even very big and I have a lot of teenage nieces.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I never heard of them.

lol You are in a good place then as Khor said. :heheh:

CynthiaJenkins

Reaction score
I don't think so One Direction bigger than Beatles. Beatles change music, they do a lot of work in this field. Due to their wonderful music they make place in people heart. I just say, Beatles are best.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online