first album you bought??

E-Z

Reaction score
The first album that I ever bought was Slade Alive in 1972.

The first two singles that I remember buying were The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again in 1971 & Atomic Rooster The Devil's Answer in 1971 around the same time as The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again single.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Nice Post E-Z.. WHS or Woolworths.. even Boots did some offers and marked down singles and albums. In Nottm Co op I purchased Flowers by the Stones on the Nova label... For under two quid.
I think maybe Blackberry Way by The Move was the first 45 I bought with me own moula.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Yeah I bought a Rolling Stones double-gatefold album I think it was on the budget K-Tel record label maybe back in 1977/78?. Anyway when looking through some old vinyl in the basement of a independent record shop in London's Soho district of the west end a couple of months ago I came across the same album in the rakes so it did exist.

According to what I read on line the said Rolling Stones album above was originally released back in 1976.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
E-Z.. I have over 200 Stones compilations on Vinyl. Get Stoned was the K- Tel one
( remember Mr Superbad) on the K-Tel soul advert on the telly?
The Stones themselves have notched up a few of their own.
712-IWHVf-Ra-L-SL1280.jpg
So bad... It's brilliant.

Reactions: E-Z

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I actually joined a colombia house record club and I ordered 5 albums but this one was the best..

iu

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.