Favorite Quotes By Favorite Musicians

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Quotes by people in music you like or connect with. Im interested in that stuff :)

Scott Weiland of STP, 1999 gun safety conference, discussing possible ban in the United States.
"Guns dont kill people, conversations kills people"

A line in Big Empty says conversation kills, and in this instance he takes the saying 'Guns dont kill people, people kill people', and by saying conversation kills he means confrontation from social interaction make alot of people hate eachother, to the point where people kill eachother over arguements. If no one talked to others, they wouldnt form the connections between hate and a person they were conversing with. Being a fan of the song, i thought that was pretty clever.

Your quotes dont have to be as elaborate, mine just wasnt well-known is all :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Looks to be a good thread. Some rock star quotes do get political in nature as well as ideas on religion.

PLease let's try and have fun with the quotes, but not get too argumentive over political stances some celebrities may take.

:cheers2

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Looks to be a good thread. Some rock star quotes do get political in nature as well as ideas on religion.

PLease let's try and have fun with the quotes, but not get too argumentive over political stances some celebrities may take.

:cheers2

Doesnt look its getting much traction anyway :| ill give it a few weeks on my watch list though. :)

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
Billy Gibbons on ZZ Top`s future goals.....

"If we can just keep getting low down, keep getting funky and playing them Blues, we'll always have a smile on our faces. I'd like to just keep spankin' the plank."

Death on Credit

Reaction score
"Destiny is a feeling you have that you know something about yourself nobody else does. The picture you have in your own mind of what you're about will come true. It's a kind of a thing you kind of have to keep to your own self, because it's a fragile feeling, and you put it out there, then someone will kill it. It's best to keep that all inside." - Bob Dylan

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
"We wouldn't lie to ya! We just met ya! Lyin's for LATER in the
relationship..." (followed up with) ... "I only have two flavors baby,
bubblegum and dick... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

~ ~ Diamond David Lee Roth ~ ~​

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, then turns into a pizza!"

~ ~ Diamond David Lee Roth ~ ~

:heheh:

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
"You would think after all these years, all the things I've seen and done, I'd need glasses... I still drink straight out of the bottle baby!"

"I'm a family oriented guy. I personally started 4 this week!"

Diamond David Lee Roth

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online