Favorite Quotes By Favorite Musicians

KingHeadache

Banned
Reaction score
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Frank Zappa

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I can't deal with the press; I hate all those Beatles questions.
Paul McCartney

I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest.
Paul McCartney

I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.
Paul McCartney

I don't work at being ordinary.
Paul McCartney

I feel that if I said anything about John, I would have to sit here for five days and say it all. Or I don't want to say anything.
Paul McCartney

I had this song called Helter Skelter, which is just a ridiculous song. So we did it like that, 'cuz I like noise.
Paul McCartney

I never really got on that well with Yoko anyway. Strangely enough, I only started to get to know her after John's death.
Paul McCartney

I saw that Meryl Streep said, I just want to do my job well. And really, that's all I'm ever trying to do.
Paul McCartney

I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple.
Paul McCartney

I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.
Paul McCartney

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's rebellion.
Alice Cooper

From the moment I leave my house or my hotel room, the public owns me. The public made Alice Cooper and I can't imagine ever turning my back on my fans.
Alice Cooper

It's like this - these five members have been influenced of course by other groups, because that's where this generation's groups came from - an environment like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Yardbirds, and The Who. People like that.
Alice Cooper

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
First of all, you have to understand that I'm like anybody else. When I hear my voice on a record I absolutely loathe my voice. I cannot stand my voice.
Roger Daltrey

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I guess when Rick is finished with his Journey to the Centre of the Earth, then we might have a go at something. We'd like to, we're open to it, and we've been talking about it.
Keith Emerson

I'm not a rich man, and Greg Lake is certainly not. I don't know how he can survive. I don't know how he can be that suicidal. But having said that, I'd love to be there to help Greg.
Keith Emerson

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online