Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No Thanks.. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Two deep cuts off two debut's.. Which one do you like NOW since it's been a long time since you probably heard them..

The Police~ Driven To Tears

The Cars~ Just What I Needed

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Opps! Correction.. The Police album was their second.. Oh Well.. My Mistake but still vote away..

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'll take the Cars on this matchup.

Piggy backing off your post Lynch since I wanted to say something about the Police..:heheh:

Stewart Copeland was always a drummer of interest to me.. From the first time I heard him on drums I thought this guy can seriously wack out some awesome beats..
Last night I watched that new Adam Sandler movie "Just Go With It" and he had a ton of Police songs during the movie.. Driven to Tears popped up and once again I had to jam out to Copelands beats.. I rewinded a few times then had to go jump on the kit to see if I could come close to it!!:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Piggy backing off your post Lynch since I wanted to say something about the Police..:heheh:

Stewart Copeland was always a drummer of interest to me.. From the first time I heard him on drums I thought this guy can seriously wack out some awesome beats..
Last night I watched that new Adam Sandler movie "Just Go With It" and he had a ton of Police songs during the movie.. Driven to Tears popped up and once again I had to jam out to Copelands beats.. I rewinded a few times then had to go jump on the kit to see if I could come close to it!!:heheh:
I agree completely. The drum beat alone is my biggest point of interest in that song to be honest with you. It's unique and interesting. To measure up the drums of Copeland in that song vs the drums from the Cars tune, there'd be no comparison, copeland would win hands down. The guy had some groovy and sometimes weird drum fills.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I wanted to freak everyone out and choose Lady GaGa but I went with

Just What I Needed :heheh: :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online