Children Of Bodom (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Today Blooddrunk is doing nothing for me lol
There are days I like it, others I don't. This is an album where I just learnt that it is a love/hate album.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^I started listening to it earlier, got through the first two songs, and instantly started listening to Hate Crew Deathroll. :heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah dunno what it is, I like this album some days and others I can't stand it lol
I still think it is a good album but it is one where it can piss me off some days.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm that way sometimes with some of my favorite bands. There are times when i'm in the mood, and some days I just feel like they're one of the worst bands on earth. Sometimes my mind is just too critical, and can't relax when music is playing. That probably makes it difficult to listen to some bands some days.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Next album Im gonna crank up is the covers album Skeletons in the Closet. Might do that tomorrow actually on the way up to meet the band.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Oh shit. I don't seem to have that album in my collection. Looking at the track list though, I think I may need to get it. I've always loved their covers, but having a whole album would make it easier to listen.

And you lucky bastard, you get to meet Laiho in person. That'd be something to definitely be looking forward to.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need Hate Crew Deathroll in my collection on cd.
Oh yes I am excited for it, I would have been happy alone at seeing them play, this is a pure bonus, Saturday is my 25th bday and I see the show that night.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Talk about one incredible birthday gift! Happy early birthday as well, in case I forget. Make sure to tell Laiho it's your birthday, maybe he'll sing to you in growls!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers bro, not a bad idea lol
Just glad I get to see a Finnish band being a half Finn myself.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm happy now that I was able to find Hate Crew Deathroll. Got all their studio albums now.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online