Children Of Bodom (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
And managed to get a tour shirt. I am just keen to see where they go from here album wise.

You and me both. I feel like they know better than to go back to Blooddrunk days, considering the improvement in the last album. I think they'll only get better from here.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope they try to progress too, maybe try a more symphonic sound while incorporating the classical elements with those black metal influenced riffs.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I hope they try to progress too, maybe try a more symphonic sound while incorporating the classical elements with those black metal influenced riffs.

That'd be pretty cool. I'd love to hear more of the keyboard solos as they did in some of the earlier albums. Like in the start of Hate Me! More keyboard would make me happy.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta say Alexi Laiho he frickin shreds on that guitar, him and Dave Mustaine are the 2 best shredders on a guitar.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I gotta say Alexi Laiho he frickin shreds on that guitar, him and Dave Mustaine are the 2 best shredders on a guitar.

I posted in the Megadeth thread about my thoughts on the new album, I didn't want to talk about it in this thread to go off topic. But I was absolutely impressed with Mustaine. He sounds amazing.

Laiho, I agree. Regardless if an album is good or bad, he pulls off riffs like a maniac.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh yeah he's one of the best metal guitar players of today!

Listening to them now and it's always a treat as it always kicks ass!!

:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online