Children Of Bodom (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am really starting to like Blooddrunk, I regret ever bashing the hell out of it now that I am listening to it again.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only album I lack on CD is Hate Crew Deathroll, I have all the others and love each and every one of those albums.
I may be able to find Hate Crew at stands near the concert.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I am really starting to like Blooddrunk, I regret ever bashing the hell out of it now that I am listening to it again.

I don't so much dislike this album as much as I feel that it is a lot different than their other work, which is why I liked their most recent release, because it went back to how they usually sound. Blooddrunk does have a couple good tracks on it though. I haven't given it a listen for a while, I think I should.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do think Blooddrunk is the weakest album but in general the album isn't shit, it is actually pretty damn good for a weak album.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I do think Blooddrunk is the weakest album but in general the album isn't shit, it is actually pretty damn good for a weak album.

I'll give it another listen in a day or so. I gave it a few listens when I first got it and nothing really stuck out very well. Banned From Heaven is a pretty sweet tune though, i'll admit.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll give it another listen in a day or so. I gave it a few listens when I first got it and nothing really stuck out very well. Banned From Heaven is a pretty sweet tune though, i'll admit.

Guess it is one of those albums where if we don't compare it to the other classics it actually isn't so bad, which is what I do now.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Guess it is one of those albums where if we don't compare it to the other classics it actually isn't so bad, which is what I do now.

That's probably what happened when I listened to it when it was released. I normally try not to do that, but when it's an album from a band I really like, it's sometimes a bit difficult not to compare new albums to the older work. That's something I have a problem with at times though, especially if I know the album can be a lot better.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hate Crew Deathroll is a killer album.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's probably what happened when I listened to it when it was released. I normally try not to do that, but when it's an album from a band I really like, it's sometimes a bit difficult not to compare new albums to the older work. That's something I have a problem with at times though, especially if I know the album can be a lot better.

What did you think of the album Are You Dead Yet?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
What did you think of the album Are You Dead Yet?

Fantastic album, no doubt. It was one of the first COB albums I heard. Are You Dead Yet? was the first song I had heard from them.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online