Biggest Music What Ifs ______

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
What if there was no Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash - how many more great albums would we would of heard?

And...

What if there was no MTV?

I never wanted my MTV.

Sure, I watched it....not gonna lie....there was some good stuff...but it was trash for the most part.

Waaaaay more bad, than good....in my opinion.

JakeWasHere

Reaction score
How would the rock landscape have changed if one or more of these books had never reached print?

Naked Lunch, William S. Burroughs
On the Road, Jack Kerouac
Howl and Other Poems, Allen Ginsberg

Think carefully about this one. It may go deeper than it first appears... The Beats kicked the door down into a lot of areas that nobody had written about before, much less written music about.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Great authors and literature in general have been a source of inspiration for musicians for a long long time. I am no expert on the "Beat" movement but I have heard of the first two books you posted Jake.

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
^^^ Well I would say that The Beatles might not have broken up but that's a bit overboard. To my understanding, the boys in the group were at odds with each other towards the end of the sixties and that is especially true of the tension between McCartney and Lennon.

There's also the possibility that Lennon might not have had a solo career post Beatles but then again, who knows.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
What if Jesse Katsopolis never got kicked out of the Rippers and formed The Monkey Puppets :peek

11104695_tml.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online